Revised March 2009
TCRA MEMBER LOGO POLICY
1. The TCRA Member Logo may be used by any Member in good standing of this Association.
2. A Member in good standing may use or reproduce the TCRA Member Logo on viagra free samples such Member's advertising, business cards, letterhead, brochures, and other promotional materials in any medium, solely to denote the individual's membership in the Association. A Member may not use the cialis women TCRA Member Logo as an expression of the Association's views, or its endorsement or approval of a particular topic or matter. In this regard, a Member may not use the TCRA Member Logo on the Member's work product, such as on a transcript, regardless of the form of, or media used for such work product.
3. The TCRA Member Logo must be used or reproduced in its entirety. No fragments or portions of the TCRA Member Logo may be used or reproduced.
4. The TCRA Member Logo must be used or reproduced in black and white or in the two colors specified by TCRA (PMS 303 U and 5405 U) and in a reasonable size to ensure readability. A small reproduction may make certain constituent parts of cialis buy overnight the TCRA Member Logo illegible.
5. Use of the TCRA Member Logo on any World Wide Web page must function as a link to the TCRA Website, www.tncra.com. It is the responsibility of the member user of the logo to maintain the link as an active link at all times or remove the logo from the Web page.
6. The TCRA Membership Committee shall provide the www.markwellgroup.com.au TCRA Member Logo to any Member in good standing, upon written request by the Member. The logo shall be accompanied by a copy of this policy.
7. Any other use of the TCRA Member Logo is prohibited, except to wmtontheair.com the extent expressly permitted by the Board of Directors. Unauthorized use of the TCRA Member Logo may subject the user to legal action by the Association to the fullest extent permitted by law. Unauthorized use by a Member may subject the Member to loss of canada viagra membership and/or loss of membership privileges, including the ability to run the Member's advertisements in Association advertising media and the right to have the Member's name listed in the TCRA Membership Directory.